Author Terms & Conditions
Are you a Writer who likes writing about cars and would like to be paid while indulging your passion? DailyRubber is looking for automotive bloggers to write interesting articles in a unique voice. You should be a proven writer so it would help if you already have valid proof of your work.
As a contributor, you will have your article read by hundreds of thousands of “Car Guys and Auto Enthusiast”. You will benefit from both an enhanced online presence and be considered an expert in the industry.
We pay a competitive rate per article with at least 600 words. You can submit as often as our publishing calendar will allow!
Please note: We do not accept guest bloggers; we are only looking for regular contributors. We also do not accept any articles with links away from DailyRubber.com.
Please read the full terms and conditions of working with Daily Rubber and submit an article for review to our editor using the form below:
Articles That Will Be Accepted:
• Length: The Writer’s articles should be at least 600 words in length.
• Topics Required: Cars, Automotive Industry, Hot Rods, Classics, Muscle Cars, Performance Cars, Exotics, Imports, European and Domestic as well as relevant news stories, nostalgic interests and historical automotive posts. The Writer’s articles should be interesting, original and targeted to men, particularly in the United States.
• Formatting: All formatting of articles must be done prior to submission for approval. This includes but is not limited to: Selecting a category for the articles, selecting tags for the articles and applying bullet points and spaces correctly.
• Editing: The Recipient reserves the right to edit the Writer’s articles including adding/removing links, editing titles and text to improve readability and clarity.
• Writing Style: Articles must be unique and informational and should not be written in the style of a personal blog, although the Writer can draw on personal experience and include personal stories relevant to the context of the article.
Articles That Will Not Be Accepted
• Promotional content
• Articles with any links other than to other articles on DailyRubber.com
• Having little beneficial content
• Plagiarized content
• Articles with profanity
• Poorly written articles.
• Articles that are made entirely of pictures and graphics.
Note: Must agree to these terms in order to write for DailyRubber.
Leave a Reply